I have a new 550 American and I'm not a hand loader. Sako 156gn Powerheads are good too but They barnes ammo was very consistant. they are slow to open, good on elk, but dont open up very big on deer and have a small exit hole. I am looking for some ammo to really see what ... What company loads the most accurate/consistent rounds? Which is the most accurate factory hunting ammo for your out of the box hunting rifle? most accurate at around 1/2 MOA at 100 yards) have been Remington 130gn CoreLokt SPs and Winchester 130gn Super-X SilverTips. The two most common comments about the SST are it's the most accurate In the .270 Win., not so much. Factory-loaded 130 Ballistic Silvertips crossed my Oehler sky screens at 3,290 fps, 140 Fail Safes at 3,115. When it came time to sight them in, we thought that we should buy a pile of factory ammo and see what these rifles can do. Also what grain? Also what grain? As for reloading the .270 Win., probably the most popular powders are H4831, Reloder 22, and either H or Just curious as to what factory ammo gives you guys the best accuracy. Trying to get the new barrel to shoot without trying to find the perfect balance point for the forend, since this will be a hunting rifle. Dicks carries it for $39.99 a box. ... Best Factory 270 Win deer loads? Just my opinion, but if you have a 270 that you dont feel confident shooting at 150-200 yards sell it and get a rifle, scope, ring and bases, and bullet combo that will. But the .270 WSM packs considerable power into that compact hull. What would ya'll think the most accurate "economy" factory .270 load would be, besides 130 gr corelokts? ... 308 Match Ammo Comparison 168gr. In other chamberings (243 Win, .338 Federal), we have had good results with Federal blue box and Fusion ammo. I'm starting out with the Hornady Superformance 130Gr I was at Cabelas yesterday to load up on some ammo but got sorta overwhelmed by the ... Whatever is most accurate. Hey i have a tc venture in 270 win. Hey i have a tc venture in 270 win. It outperforms the .270 Winchester by more than it trails the Weatherby. What do you think are the best bolt-action rifles of all time? Hi, folks! Just bought a Savage Trophy Hunter 111 .270 and was wondering what ammo is most accurate? Factory-loaded ... a 120-grain load for the .270 WSM. Discussion in 'The ... best factory ammo for tikka 270, best factory load bullet for ruger 2012 model year in 270 winchester, Oddly, the really expensive Federal premium rounds were poor in comparison. I managed to snare a prototype Browning A-Bolt rifle in .270 WSM. Mine was in stainless, his blued steel, both in 270. ... Best Factory 270 Of all the endless brands of factory .270 ammunition I've tried, the best (i.e. The 270 Win is my caliber. Which is the most accurate factory hunting ammo for your out of the box hunting rifle? Best Factory Loads for .270? Match ammo comparison review 308 168gr. I also was pretty unimpressed with factory ammo in my Marlin XL .270 Win. We chose 6 different factory 270 cartridges, all with 130 grain bullets, took some pictures of them and took them out to the range. Discussion in 'The ... best factory ammo for tikka 270, best factory load bullet for ruger 2012 model year in 270 winchester, I have the gun in .270 and it is the most accurate rifle I've ever owned right out of the box. I am looking for some ammo to really see what ... What company loads the most accurate/consistent rounds? All factory ammo is created equal, all 270 rifles are NOT created equal and each rifle needs the ammo to be custom fitted for top accuracy and performance. I shoot mostly handloads and I know which ones I build are the most accurate, but I don't know much about hunting performance with this caliber. The 11 Most Accurate Factory Rifles of 2007 and 2008 ... All with factory loaded ammo! I was at Cabelas yesterday to load up on some ammo but got sorta overwhelmed by the ... Whatever is most accurate. These two bullets are known to be pretty accurate in most guns. and I am wondering what is the most accurate factory ammo for it. What would ya'll think the most accurate "economy" factory .270 load would be, besides 130 gr corelokts? I shoot mostly handloads and I know which ones I build are the most accurate, but I don't know much about hunting performance with this caliber. Most accurate .270 projectile Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting .270 Question about Factory Ammo Loads. .223/5.56 ... out of your barrel buying factory made ammo. I handload all my ammo now, but i used to use coreloks alot. I'm getting about a 4-5" group at 100 with those out of a brand new barrel. Soon after the cartridge appeared, I managed to snare a prototype Browning A-Bolt rifle in .270 WSM. Looking for the most accurate 700 model out of the box ... im gonna say any 700 with factory ammo should shoot 1 in 3 shot ... most accurate out of the box rifle, Best Factory Loads for .270? Opinions on .270 win factory ammo! Sportsman's Guide has a great supply of .270 Winchester Rifle Ammo or our .270 WSM Soft Point Ammunition that shoots great and is also at a great value! and I am wondering what is the most accurate factory ammo for it. The difference in performance is that you might be very happy to shoot 2 and 3 inch groups at 100 yds, but with tailored ammo to shoot out of a specific rifle it has the potential to New member here. .270 WSM Ammo. Just bought a Savage Trophy Hunter 111 .270 and was wondering what ammo is most accurate? .223/5.56 ... out of your barrel buying factory made ammo.