Title. My budget probably goes as far as Cloud II. There's no alternatives on the Logitech side as that's the only one the place I'm buying from stocks. Which headset should I go with? I have heard amazing things about HyperX's memory foam pads, but also amazing things about Logitech headsets. Which should I get? Which headset should I go with? I have heard amazing things about HyperX's memory foam pads, but also amazing things about Logitech headsets. Which should I get? Top 31 reasons for Kingston HyperX Cloud Stinger vs Logitech G231 Prodigy: 1. cable length 2. has sound isolation/passive noise reduction 3. has a mute function So my Logitech G230's Just broke and I want to know what Headset I should buy. Logitech's G231 is a decent ... One more budget-friendly headset among many ... stacks up to the HyperX Cloud Stinger. Kingston HyperX Cloud Stinger Review: Clouded Sound in Best Gaming Headsets 2017. The good. Inexpensive; ... Logitech G231 Prodigy Headset Review OK for Beginners. The Logitech G231 Prodigy shows better response across the board, with a slightly stronger reach into the lower and higher ... Kingston HyperX Cloud Stinger. HyperX Cloud Stinger Gaming Headset HyperX . shop all HyperX . HyperX Cloud Stinger Gaming Headset. $49.99 . ... Logitech G231 Prodigy Gaming and Console Headset Best cheap headphones 2017: The best budget headphones and cheap earphones you can buy in the UK Amazon Black Friday 2017 Deals - Black Friday / Cyber Monday Deals: Below are all the best deals being offered by Amazon during Black Friday 2017. Amazon Black Friday 2017 Deals - Black Friday / Cyber Monday Deals: Below are all the best deals being offered by Amazon Best cheap headphones 2017: The best budget headphones and cheap earphones you can buy in the UK Here at The Zero Review, ... (the one I use for our podcast), the Logitech G430s, and the HyperX Cloud Stinger. Is there any difference between the g230 and g231 prodigy headsets? Except the price and color. Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk ... theres the HyperX Cloud Stinger. The G231s ... it quite stacks up to the HyperX Cloud Stinger. Logitechs microphone is ... PC World. Kingston HyperX Cloud Stinger reviews, pros and cons. Liked: Build Quality Inexpensive Disliked: Could get a little warm in extended game play Logitech G231 Prodigy review: One more budget-friendly headset among many. ... quite stacks up to the HyperX Cloud Stinger. HyperX Cloud Stinger Gaming Headset 2017 Ads Deals and offers, ... Logitech G231 Prodigy Gaming and Console Headset. $62.99 More Details. ... Logitech G231 Prodigy ... and clarity the G231 Prodigy is one of ... budget offerings like the Cougar Immersa or HyperX Cloud Stinger.