I need help, spent lot of time researching and cant find anything. I want to know if G633 are actually better than HyperX Cloud II? Hi all, I am currently deciding between Kingston HyperX Cloud 2 and Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum. Top 28 reasons for Kingston HyperX Cloud II vs Logitech G633: 1. has sound isolation/passive noise reduction 2. has a mute function 3. has a neodymium magnet The Logitech G633 and the HyperX Cloud II are gaming headsets built for long, winning sessions. The Logitech G633 and the HyperX Cloud II are gaming headsets built for long, winning sessions. Top 26 reasons for Kingston HyperX Cloud Revolver vs Logitech G633: 1. has sound isolation/passive noise reduction 2. has a I recently bought the Cloud 2 headset after owning the G633 headset for a few months and thought I'd share my opinion between the two. I rate my logitech g633 9/10 for music and 7/10 for gaming. ... Hyperx Cloud 2 vs Hyperx Revolver? Which sounds better in both music and gaming. Hyper X Cloud II or Logitech G633 So I'm pretty confused as to which one should I get, note that I have an Asus Rog g750jm, that I Logitech G633. Rating: (3 / 5) Price Point: $50 to $100. Compatibility: PC, XBox One, PS4, XBox 360, PS3. ... HyperX Cloud II Review; Logitech G633 Artemis Review; This Logitech G633 gaming headset review looks at the ... Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum RGB Headset Review By Steve ... the HyperX Cloud II, and the Logitech G633. We've gathered the Settings, Gear, Setups and Configs of CS:GO Pros - Including: Sensitivity, DPI, Resolution, Crosshair, Monitor, Mouse, Keyboard and Headset Check out our great selection of Gaming Headsets from Logitech, Razer Usa, E-Blue. Spend over $35 and get FREE shipping, or choose same day in-store pickup*. So I just bought a Logitech g430 gaming headset, and I tried to install it. At PC International, we believe in supplying only the best quality products and giving the customer the best service possible. Best gaming headsets for PC, PS4 and Xbox One: get great, immersive audio T3s roundup of the best gaming headsets available to buy right now Astro A10 can be perfect for any Astro fans budget. But you usually get what you pay for. Check its pros and cons here. Amazon Black Friday 2017 Deals - Black Friday / Cyber Monday Deals: Below are all the best deals being offered by Amazon during Black Friday 2017. So i made a video unboxing and reviewing the Logitech K360 Wireless ... HyperX Cloud II vs. Bringing the high-end gaming spectrum to the mainstream market, the HyperX Cloud II will make your wallet tremble, but it will all be worth it in the end. The Kingston HyperX Cloud II is a gaming headset that doubles as an unassuming pair of good-sounding, ... Kingston HyperX Cloud II Headset. excellent. at . Kingston HyperX Cloud II review - One of the ultimate gaming headsets for under 100 HyperX Cloud Revolver S Gaming Headset. Looks like the HyperX team is at it again and has come out with a new improved version of the HyperX Cloud Revolver S Headset. For PlayStation 4 on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Sony Gold headset vs. Kingston HyperX Cloud ll headset? ".